Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What would you wish for?

I have been really exhausted the last couple of days so I haven't been posting. I have been really emotional too - going from feeling fine - almost happy - to wanting to burst into tears for no apparent reason. Not sure if its cause I am so tired, if something is upsetting one of my alts (though I am told not), or if its something else.

So instead of the usual post I am going to share with you a song I really enjoy.


Today's song is "Airplane" by B.o.B featuring Hayley Williams



& to quote the lyrics:
"If you had one wish, what would you wish for?"

It be nice if you answered in the comments section though there is no pressure to do so. My answer:

Peace
what ever I would need to bring peace into my life.

1 comments:

Sunshine and Shadows said...

I wish that no child would ever be abused again.

Post a Comment